Boots are an essential part of any rider’s or cowboy’s outfit. You need something that will protect your feet from wayward hooves, keep you dry in all the inevitable mud and puddles, and be comfortable enough to walk and ride for miles. If they are attractive boots then so much the better – that’s not the most important feature of boots, but we all like to look nice even if it is only our horses who see us! There is a huge variety of different boots in different styles, materials and colors – today, we are looking at the most comfortable cowboy boots.
What You'll Learn Today
- 1 Most Comfortable Cowboy/Cowgirl Boots
- 1.1 1. Ariat Women’s Heritage Western R Toe Cowboy Boot Review
- 1.2 2. West Blvd – Women’s Miami Cowboy Western Boots Review
- 1.3 3. Canyon Trails Women’s Classic Western Rodeo Cowboy Boots Review
- 2 Conclusion
Most Comfortable Cowboy/Cowgirl Boots
Whether they are to be a gift for someone or a treat for yourself, you want to buy the best – and we have selected three of the best cowboy boots for you to choose from:
|TOP PICK: Ariat Women’s Heritage Western R Toe|
A great pair of classy high quality cowboy boots.
|West Blvd – Women’s Miami Cowboy Boots|
Multi purpose boots that won’t break your bank.
|Canyon Trails Women’s Classic Cowboy Boots|
Great boots for the barn or the bar.
1. Ariat Women’s Heritage Western R Toe Cowboy Boot Review
This is a classic looking pair of cowboy boots that are designed to look and feel amazing! They have a good heel and a good height, making them perfect for barn and riding – and even for a night out.
- 100% quality leather for strength and longevity – Leather is the bet type of material for a pair of boots, and if looked after well they should last for years and years.
- Classic embroidery and scalloped entry – The embroidery gives these boots a really Western look, and the scalloped opening makes it easy to slide these boots on.
- Moisture wicking foot bed for comfort in the heat – There won’t be any danger of having to leave these boots outside when you’re done wearing them – the moisture wicking sole will make sure your feet don’t sweat too much.
- Advance Torque Stability technology for comfort – Ariat’s exclusive foot support cushions the entire foot, meaning that you can wear these boots all day and not feel the strain by the evening.
- They run on the small and narrow side – With some cowboy boots you are advised to buy a size smaller than you usually wear – don’t do that with these boots, as they tend to be small.
These are a great pair of classy cowboy boots that offer outstanding long lasting quality as well as good levels of comfort.
2. West Blvd – Women’s Miami Cowboy Western Boots Review
These synthetic boots really look the part. They feature pretty embroidery and handy pull tabs to get them on easier. They are comfortable and durable, and should stand up to years of use.
- Ideal for wearing all year round – Unlike leather, the synthetic material of these boots won’t be damaged in wet weather. Also, they’re super easy to clean – just wipe with a damp cloth; no need to oil.
- Rounded toe instead of pointy – This slight deviation from the traditional cowboy boot look adds massively to the comfort of these boots, yet they’re still pointed enough to look authentic.
- Perfect for the barn as well as parties – These boots will hold up just as well splashing through the mud and puddles as they will in the bar. They’re fantastically versatile.
- Soft cushioned insole for comfort – The padding of these boots means that they will be able to withstand a whole day – and night – of walking, dancing, riding, or anything else in between.
- Some people don’t like synthetic material – If you’re looking for a really, truly, original pair of cowboy boots then leather is the material you want. These look the part, but if you are a firm leather fan then they may not be the ones.
These multi purpose boots are equally at home on the dance floor or in the barn, and they are comfortable enough to switch between the two!
3. Canyon Trails Women’s Classic Western Rodeo Cowboy Boots Review
These are some really authentic, well made boots. They have a real cowboy look to them, and you can be sure they will be comfortable straight out of the box. No worries about blisters or foot strain; there is a cushioned insole to keep your feet happy.
- Pull tabs for easy on and off – Having a bit of grip to tug your boots on is a very helpful feature, and means you won’t be hopping around on one leg trying to get them on.
- Very comfortable even after long periods of wearing – You won’t notice foot strain or blisters in these boots – they have a flexible outsole that allows your foot to bend freely.
- Classic cowboy embroidery – You will really look the part in these boots, as they feature some authentic design to make them look like original cowboy boots.
- Suitable for riding or playing – Whether you want these boots so you can be an actual cowboy on your noble charger, or if you just want to look the part, these boots will fit either bill really well.
- Sizes run on the large side – It is worth buying this pair a half or even a full size smaller than your usual, as they can be a bit unexpectedly large.
Great boots for the barn or the bar, these ones will really finish off your cowboy outfit. They’re pointier than some others on the market, which adds to their look.
Cowboy boots are fantastically versatile. They can be perfect for riding, due to the higher than average heel and the fact that they are made from strong, quality materials, as well as ideal for a night out or even a wedding. Cowboy boots are comfortable, attractive and practical. What more could you want from your new favorite pair of boots? If you’re looking for the most comfortable cowboy boots then look no further than our top three products. You can pair them with our selection of cowboy hats for rain.