When you have a horse and you live in the middle of nowhere, you will need a decent trailer to get him from place to place – after all, it’s not always practical to ride to the show that’s a three hour drive away, or to hack to the beach – your horse would be exhausted by the time you got there, and ready to go back home again! So you’ve got yourself a good trailer to travel about in; now you will need the best horse trailer tires. But where do you find such things?
What You'll Learn Today
- 1 Top Rated Trailer Tires
- 1.1 1. WINDA Trailer Tires ST 205/75R125 8PR/Load Range Review
- 1.2 2. Premium Trailer Tires ST 205 75R15 / 8PR Load Range Review
- 1.3 3. ZEEMAX Heavy Duty Trailer Tires Review
- 2 Conclusion
Top Rated Trailer Tires
We have done the hard work for you, and have listed three of the best products below.
|WINDA Trailer Tires|
A good pair of replacement tires for your trailer.
|TOP PICK: Premium Trailer Tires|
A good, strong, sturdy tires that will last the distance.
|ZEEMAX Heavy Duty Trailer Tires|
A good strong pair of tires for those heavier loads.
1. WINDA Trailer Tires ST 205/75R125 8PR/Load Range Review
If you are looking for a good pair of replacement tires for your trailer, these ones will hit the mark. They are sturdy and strong, and should stand up to heavy loads.
- Nylon overlay over the entire tread area – This is an upgrade from many other products on the market, which have nylon only on the shoulder area. This is a critical safety feature, and adds to the appeal of these tires.
- Features a scuff guard to protect the side walls of the tires – Having a bit of extra protection in the areas where the tires receive the most wear is a very handy feature and should increase the lifespan of the tires.
- Speed rated up to 75mph – I wouldn’t imagine that you’ll be going this fast if you’re pulling a trailer with horses in it, but it’s good to know you can add a burst of speed should you need it.
- Manufacturer sells these tires wholesale by the thousand nationwide – Knowing that these are trusted tires should add to your confidence in them; the fact that they sell by the boatload across the country is a sign of their appeal.
- Rims are not included – You’ll have to already have the rims in order to buy these tires, as they do not come with rims as well.
A good pair of replacement rims for your trailer tires, these are good to keep in stock for if you need them.
2. Premium Trailer Tires ST 205 75R15 / 8PR Load Range Review
These heavy duty tires will give you and your horses a really smooth ride over even rough terrain (though you should always avoid going off road with your horse trailer!)
- Wide tires for grip and stability – Having a bit of extra width to the tires will add to the stability on the roads and make the ride feel smoother and more safe.
- Good deep tread and grip – These tires feature a strong tread pattern which helps them to grip the road better, thus making a good connection with the ground and a safer ride.
- One year’s warranty from the manufacturer – Having a bit of extra security in case anything goes wrong is a very comforting thing and can help you save money because the tires will be replace if there is a manufacturer fault.
- High quality materials used in construction – These tires are made with strong rubber which will last longer and perform better than others on the market which may not use materials quite as good.
- May be difficult to fit at home – Some users have said that they had to take these tires to a garage to have them professionally fitted, as they can be a bit tricky to fit without specialist equipment.
For good, strong, sturdy tires that will last the distance and should go on for miles before having to be replaced, look into this pair. You won’t be disappointed!
3. ZEEMAX Heavy Duty Trailer Tires Review
These are some seriously strong, heavy duty tires that will become your go to for your trailer tire needs.
- Incredibly strong and long lasting – You shouldn’t have to replace these tires any time soon, as the tread will last and last and the thick walls will stand up to a lot of use.
- No history of side wall issues – Unlike many tires, these are reinforced on the side wall where a lot of the pressure happens. This means that they won’t be likely to get flats, and you can drive safely in the knowledge that they will be strong.
- Great for heavy towing – Especially if you have a large, heavy horse, you will want a trailer tire that can stand up to the weight. These are great tires which will last the distance.
- A good connection with the road across all the tread – The whole of this tire will be touching the road at all times, meaning that you won’t get any issues caused by uneven wear.
- Not made in the US – The only issue some people seem to have is that these tires are made in China – but this doesn’t seem to affect their use.
A good strong pair of tires for those heavier loads, these ones will prove to be worth their weight in gold as you travel about the countryside with your precious cargo.
The best horse trailer tires need to be not only value for money, as they are an expendable item that will need to be replaced eventually, but they also need to be strong and sturdy enough to stand up to a lot of driving, and keep you and your horses safe at the same time. It’s no good buying cheap tires that may burst, or need replacing every few weeks – spend the money on a really good set of tires that will last the distance and keep your journeys safe and comfortable.